5.10.2012

Green Jacket





{Jacket: F21 | Shirt: Loft | Jeans| Paige Denim | Shoes: Minnetonka | Bag: Foley and Corinna | Scarf: Old Navy (similar) | Sunnies: Ray Ban

I think it's fair to say that this will be my last "cool" weather post for quite some time. The weather in DC is really starting to heat up and the layers associated with my outfits are rapidly declining. I am traveling for work this week (more travel photos to come from that soon!) so I haven't been able to take my normal outfit shots every day. Luckily I had these shots on hand from an outfit I wore a few weeks ago- when I could still get away with a jacket and a scarf- from an afternoon outing to old town Alexandria- a quaint, historic town just outside of DC. 

The coloring in the photos distorts the color of my shirt slightly, but it's a dark coral. Can I just tell you that I am obsessed with coral lately? I'm painting my nails coral, wearing coral jewelry, dressing in coral clothes, and I'm even frosting my cakes with coral icing, or I would be, if I baked cakes. You get the idea. 







4 comments:

  1. Adelyn Emmerich5/10/12, 9:50 AM

    this is such a great look! I love my Paige jeans! That jacket and the bag are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the jacket with the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Adelyn. And thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green has become popular color these days. Every designer is utilizing this color in his collection either it is summer collection or winter. This color gave new and pretty look to its wearer like this lady in picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...