12.19.2012

Red Cheer

{shirt: thrifted (similar) | pants: Jcrew | scarf: Old Navy | shoes: Target}

Do you ever wake up and think "it's a red pant kind of day!" No? I guess it's just me then. Since it's December and these pants are red, I've taken to calling these my Christmas pants*. Clever, I know. It's hard not to be cheerful when you look down and see these red pants. So I'll be off spreading cheer today, one leg at a time.  

*(you can bet money that in February these will be my Valentine pants.) 






3 comments:

  1. cute look! I love red pants :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna Villarrubia12/19/12, 7:53 PM

    You look adorable in all these outfits. I especiallly like the red pants with the leopard flats!

    love your blog. new follower:) happy holidays

    xxoxoxo Hanna

    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hanna! Glad to have you :) looking forward to checking out your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...