7.25.2012

Yellow

{Shirt: Anthropologie | Cardigan: Old Navy | Skirt: Banana Republic (similar) | Belt: Anthropoligie | Shoes: Payless} 

Last night I thought it might be nice to watch a Netflix movie. I began browsing instant watch, and was immediately overwhelmed with movies that I've never heard of.  And when I stumbled upon something that sounded interesting, it was always a TV show. TV shows seem to have taken over Netflix. Don't get me wrong, I love a good TV show, but sometimes I just want to indulge in a story that can be wrapped up in 2 hours- instead of 30+ episodes. Call me a commitment-phobe, but I just can't always get involved in a WHOLE series. By the time I found a movie that sounded half way interesting, I had pretty much lost interest. 


So I did the only obvious thing, and switched over to online window shopping- no commitment involved. 



10 comments:

  1. ooooh, yes! I totally know the feeling, haha. We don't even have instant watch since it's not in the package we have but we can watch a bunch of series like Glee. I can never get myself to watching aaaaaaall the episodes! :( anyway, love your outfit! It inspired me to wear my new black pencil skirt with something yellow! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fashionforgiants7/25/12, 12:25 PM

    Oh, that blouse is lovely. And you look fabulous in yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so sweet! Thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Love inspiring and being inspired! Just checked out your blog as well! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit! Love the yellow cardigan!
    Style in the City

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! You look stunning in this casual, polished look!

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look perfectly put together :)

    X

    Missy
    Popofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saraclemente7/26/12, 4:28 AM

    Hi dear.
    I love you're blog, I follow u :) :)

    My name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.
    Hope u follow back, honey ;)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha, it's so true! there are so many good tv shows on netflix and not nearly as many of movies. what's the deal??
    you look absolutely adorable! loving that yellow cardigan!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous, I really love this look! So happy to have found your blog, now following. :)
    xx
    Ashley

    www.goldendivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...