6.21.2012

Summer Time

{Shirt: Piperlime | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Shoes: Seychelles | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Eastern Market DC} 

I've been slightly MIA lately because it has been one of those crazy weeks (or two). And to be honest, things are still a little crazy. BUT, summer is officially here, and even though it is currently 100 degrees and HUMID in DC, I do love summer.

So amidst all the craziness, I am going to put on a smile and take the season head-on with some stylish shorts, skirts, and sandals. And as soon as I remember to start taking pictures of these stylish outfits, I'll be back to posting them much more regularly on the blog! For now, here's an outfit from last weekend, before the HEAT WAVE came to stay.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read this was before the heat wave! I always marvel at people who can wear jeans in 100 degree weather! I love the cut of that top; the back is very flattering!

    ~C
    http://ohshedabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so cute! I'm really liking the top layering - I've seen a couple bloggers do it and I really like it. I love how the outer top is flowy over a tighter tank or tee underneath. Cute!!

    The Blue Hour

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is so cute. its going in my inspiration folder. Thanks for creating it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...