5.08.2012

ballgame






{Tank: F21 | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Ring: Modcloth | Necklace: Loft | Shoes: Payless

I wore this outfit to a baseball game over the weekend. It was the perfect breezy skirt for a warm, humid evening. I also took these pictures on a baseball diamond. It was the perfect background for a baseball game outfit. Sometimes my coordination amazes me (other times, it doesn't go so well). 

Whenever I go to baseball games, I allow myself to eat my favorite "gut bomb" food: Shake Shack's deep fried portabella mushroom burger (also stuffed with cheese) and fries. Afterwords, I feel so full of heavy food that all I can do is sit and stare. It works out perfect since baseball isn't really my thing, and a few of my friends get annoyed when I keep trying to talk through the game. So I basically eat myself into a food coma, and then lounge back to recover until people around me start cheering, I cheer along, then repeat. This routine has quickly turned baseball games into one of my favorite warm weather outings. 

1 comment:

  1. That meal sounds amazing, and you look much cuter than I ever bother to look at a baseball game!! :)

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...