{Shirt: Loft (similar) | Shorts: Loft (in stores and 40% off) | Shoes: Report | Cuff: F21}
It was a crazy weekend in DC. Record high heat and record strong thunderstorms. Trees are down, power is out, people are sweaty. Luckily, I only lost power for one night and none of the downed trees affected me too much. But there were some crazy sights: streets blocked, sidewalks ripped out of the ground with the roots of blown over trees, crushed cars, people still without power. I've never been more thankful for my AC after spending a 95 degree night without it.
You know what else I am thankful for? Print Short. They are cool in so many ways. Perfect for styling up a 100 degree day. Also, can you believe it's July?? Where did the time go...






Love this look! I just got a similar pair of shorts from LOFT in blue. Can't wait to wear them!
ReplyDeletexo
Sam
Le Petite Pear
Cute outfit! I love those shorts - I actually tried on similar ones at LOFT this weekend and for whatever reason they just don't fit me well! They look great on you, though!
ReplyDeleteThe Blue Hour
Great shorts!
ReplyDelete