6.13.2012

Sparkle

{Shirt: H&M (recent) | Pants: Paige (similar) | Shoes: Payless | Watch: Michael Kors

I took these photos before leaving my parents house on a red eye flight that ended with a lost bag and a tired girl. Not a good combination. Fortunately my bag was found and returned, albeit 8 hours later, and I had a full nights sleep so I am now an awake girl with a found bag! It's amazing what can happen overnight.

On a clothing note, I am totally loving this sparkly shirt. I picked it up with a 20% off coupon at H&M and thought it would be perfect for my trip home. Apparently I forgot that the Pacific Northwest is cold in June, because I had to wear this shirt under a heavy jacket that only came off for these photos. Brr. Now I'm back in DC where it's basically too hot for clothes. I just can't win.






4 comments:

Thanks for reading and sharing your comments with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...